In 2012, Apave Tunisia was the first Tunisian technical inspection office to be accredited by the National Accreditation Council TUNAC according to the ISO/CEI 17020 Standard for 7 Technical Inspection activities simultaneously:
- A1 : Vapour pressure vessels
- A2: Gas pressure equipment
- B1 : Indoor fuel gas installations
- B2 : Electrical installations
- B3 : Lifting equipment and lifts
- Prevention of fire risks
- Automatic Fire Detection
In 2014, Apave Tunisia was accredited by the National Accreditation Council TUNAC according to the ISO/CEI 17020 Standard for :
- The Technical Control of the Constructions relating to the Solidity of the Structures for the fields of :
- Civil Engineering
- The Technical Control of the Constructions relating to the Safety of the people in the completed constructions for the fields of:
- Electrical installations
- Lifting equipment
- Thermal and air conditioning installations
- Distribution and evacuation networks
- Fire safety
In November 2022, the National Accreditation Council TUNAC renews the accreditation of Apave Tunisia for the 7 activities of Technical Inspection and for the 2 scopes of Technical Control of Constructions.
Apave Tunisia is still the only accredited office for Technical Control of Constructions in Tunisia.
Apave Tunisie is close to the administration, company managers, local authorities and manufacturers, and acts as a third party to guarantee the impartiality of its technical advice.
As independent advisors to all parties involved in the construction process (project managers, installers, manufacturers), Apave engineers and technicians guarantee the relevance of their recommendations.
This independence is officially recognised by ministerial approval:
- Approval from the Ministry of Equipment, Housing and Regional Development for technical inspection of buildings in category A: all types of buildings and engineering structures.
- Approval of the Ministry of Industry and Technology, for the regulatory technical inspection of safety in electricity, lifting, pressure vessels, gas installations, gas & oil pipelines and any technical control aiming at the protection of workers.
- Approval of the Tunisian Federation of Insurance Companies FTUSA for several types of expertise and for advice and prevention of fire risks.
- Approval of the Ministry of Professional Training and Employment for training in technical fields.