For who ?
There are different types of gas installations, mainly natural gas, LPG gas, propane gas and butane gas installations. These installations are subject to the inspection and maintenance requirements of the NT 109.05 standard.
Apave is a control, certification and inspection body. In Tunisia, we work with professionals to check the proper functioning of your gas installation.
These inspections are intended for all establishments open to the public, industrial and tertiary sectors with an internal gas installation.
They must be carried out regularly.
- Verification of compliance of fuel gas installations with current standards
- Acceptance of gas pressure regulating stations: The acceptance of gas pressure regulating stations must be carried out in the presence of a representative of the supplier and a representative of the installer. The purpose of this acceptance is to verify compliance with the specifications and the proper operation of the pressure reducing stations.
- Assistance with leakage tests and location of any leaks: Depending on the type of work, inspections are carried out in a wind tunnel, in a test chamber, on a calibration bench or on site. The most commonly used method is the wind tunnel method which consists of blowing air under pressure inside a structure to detect leaks.
- Testing of natural gas and LPG leak detection facilities and safety devices (solenoid valves, sirens): The inspection of natural gas and LPG leak detection installations is mandatory. This inspection is carried out by a certified and approved organization.
- Checks and leak tests of installations using harmful or flammable gases (methyl bromide or hydrogen or other): Check the conformity of the installations using noxious or flammable gases through controls and leakage tests must be carried out by a specialized and approved company.
- Inspection and leakage tests of medical gas installations: Inspection and leakage tests are operations that must be carried out before the commissioning of a medical gas installation, and at least once a year. The purpose of these checks is to verify the condition of the equipment and to detect any leaks.